Hey people welcome to Jab I Write :) a bindaas forum for me and you to echo our thoughts... Ah the wonders of cyberspace! There is absolutely no issues on the kind of comments you make (Ucan choose to rip me apart) becoz I love Feedback. I know you might form an opinion of me soon after u read my blog but that's something I cant control...so Bindaas Bol!

Monday, April 6, 2009

the kid in a pink frock and pigtails

Why should I grow up???? I don’t understand…y am I giving in to circumstances that demand I grow up? Afterall there are valid reasons Y I shud, but is that enuff…I hate to suppress the child in me…and yeah I love watching cartoons, splashing in the rains, messing up my room, cuddling up to my soft toys, dressing up my barbies, heavy petting, wearing brightly colored tic toc hair clips and earrings, wearing hello kitty or Johnny bravo t shirts or be completely naïve! This is me! If growing up means-cooking for your husband everyday, doing the coy bahu act in front of your in-laws, watching or weighing my words in public gathering’s, dressing up according to a code or form intellectual opinions about anything and everything that matters-I don’t wanna grow up! Really I don’t think its Fun enough!

Yes I am married but I still want my boy to pamper me, take me out for loooong drives, buy me the best chocolates and ice creams, take me out for animation flicks sometimes….Do u think I am being selfish-I guess to some extent I am… but dats the very essence of ‘Being Ureself’ !

I am not really looking forward to it but I know that there will be a time in my life where I will break into a new person! I can only dream that she’ll be an extension of ME and not someone who’s a total stranger!

Amen

2 comments:

Mrinalini said...

hahahahaah!!
and u remain the same! :D
However y shud u change into sm1 u dnt recognise? u rather grow into sm1 more refined as time passes...we all will one day :)

Jab I Write.... said...

like i said-amen!