Hey people welcome to Jab I Write :) a bindaas forum for me and you to echo our thoughts... Ah the wonders of cyberspace! There is absolutely no issues on the kind of comments you make (Ucan choose to rip me apart) becoz I love Feedback. I know you might form an opinion of me soon after u read my blog but that's something I cant control...so Bindaas Bol!

Saturday, July 11, 2009

good times...

had a good time with select folks from work when the boss took us out for a drink at the radissson.while i am nt drinking people are always happy to have my company, so I don t mind...i ws happily sipping away on my fresh lime soda while listening to the others tlak about almost everything under the sun from the history of DDB Oman,its interesting specimens and how they came on board, work bloopers, to technical glitches during presentations, the interesting clients we work for to the mental damage they do to us, to movies and how one has not been able to crack the Matrix so far,LOL theories about celebrity deaths,food u name it and we were on it. all this followed by some exciting rounds of juicy lamb sausages and feta cheese. By the end of it we were all happy high, the boss even got senti! all in all it was a very good evening.....we shud all get together more often I feel, its a great way to get to know each other better and unwind.

1 comment:

Mrinalini said...

u should, esp cos u arent drinking, u can afford to meet more often :P
and yes, share the happy thought with ur mates, they will agree :D