Hey people welcome to Jab I Write :) a bindaas forum for me and you to echo our thoughts... Ah the wonders of cyberspace! There is absolutely no issues on the kind of comments you make (Ucan choose to rip me apart) becoz I love Feedback. I know you might form an opinion of me soon after u read my blog but that's something I cant control...so Bindaas Bol!

Saturday, July 26, 2008

To the Almighty

She was away far far away from home and not a part of the goings on… Things were not under her control and she was a mere sounding board for all actions taken. The situation in question is that of her own mother’s health and this was something that cannot be brushed aside come what may! My heart goes out to her, as I can completely empathise with her condition and the way she feels every moment. This was a challenge her family was braving all by themselves without her help or even her presence…..She sits in her remote corner far far away and prays for her mothers speedy recovery. To pray is her only connection with the Almighty and with her own people and Pray she will coz she believes in the power of prayers.

She prays, she chants, she cares, she’s there....

Hey Almighty help her swim through this very tuff time and may her mother recover at the earliest

No comments: