Hey people welcome to Jab I Write :) a bindaas forum for me and you to echo our thoughts... Ah the wonders of cyberspace! There is absolutely no issues on the kind of comments you make (Ucan choose to rip me apart) becoz I love Feedback. I know you might form an opinion of me soon after u read my blog but that's something I cant control...so Bindaas Bol!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Top 25

This is a random Top 25 things that one doesnt know about me! As a disclaimer I'd like to add that -I know Ive put it together but there have been times when I disagree with a few here and there...but since its supposed to be stuff you dont know about me...its largely true.


1.I don’t like being compared to anyone- even to celebrities! I feel it takes away from the novelty of being ‘Me’
2. Though I like my life here at OMAN, I dont mind moving elsewhere
3. I tend to become more complacent than ambitious
4. I hate the fact that my husband does not share my love for animals
5. Sexually, I can be very fiesty if I want to!
6. I want a baby boy more than a baby girl
7.Though I pile up a collection of classics and bestsellers, I love to read chick lit
8. I guess I will forever be in love with Hrithik Roshan
9. I love to bitch ppl out completely(regardless of reason or how well I know them)
10.I am insecure about everyone in my close circle
11.I still give that 'benefit of doubt' to all my ex flames
12.I want to go backpacking in Europe before I become a mommy
13.I can wear a protective mask at all times-This helps me ward off unnecessary influences and keep my sanity intact
14.If I was not into media, I wudve been a TV actress-Yea it might sound corny, but I always aspired to become a a Soap Opera actress...inspired from the real life Drama Queen that I am
15.I am not religious…simply scared- I follow whatever my mom prescribes here. I don have my loyalties to any one god or faith but I simply do certain things as a matter of practice…and to keep the gods pacified….but I certainly believe in the power of prayers
16.I hate cooking….everyday
17.I don’t want to die before doing my bit for animals- this is one cause I am extremely passionate about and feel for(my personal favorites being tigers and polar bears)
18. I can be an animal myself!
19.I follow trends coz I am incapable of setting my own
20.I don’t like writing
21.I want my own quaint little house in London
22.I am shit scared of becoming a mommy
23.I want to reunite with my family(physically)….in a different part of the globe
24.I have recurring visions of my paternal grandfather...who was a freedom fighter and died before I was born!
25.When I say ‘I don’t care’- I mean - I care a helluva lot!

2 comments:

Mrinalini said...

uff klu uff! :D
The drama queen part, well, I wanted to be in bengali art cinema too :P should have done chance pe dance then :P
u r one little brat, and guess what, I already knew :)

Jab I Write.... said...

heehaw :)